Castle Amber

No Respect

#1 by Ronfiction , Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Jubei tells me to shut the fuck up in front of Oberion and Rajanie

My brother lies to me, possibly endangering my life and the life of Renee.

Shcala lies to me and then calls me a lair.

James calls me, demands my help and offer no thanks.

Annalee pretends to be my cousin, lying again, and offer no means of saying sorry.

Corwin calls me terror face.

Steven tries to kill me, my brother and my father while i do nothing but try and help him.

Garrick treats me with contempt while he is a guest on my shadow.

I'm fairly certain Viola is trying to fuck me.

I'm glad I never really bought into my title as crown prince, I think if I had I'd be even more upset about how poorly they all treat me. Just what I have I ever done to wrong them? I want nothing more than to help the golden circle and keep as many of them as safe as possible.

I've been helping to rebuild the golden circle.

I've been trying to replace my father with Renee.

I've offered my shadow up for protection.

I've served as crown prince of amber even when I didn't want the title.

I've personally saved their lives in surgery. James and his mother Bridgett, both bleeding to death in my hands.

What else can I do? What else do they want? I guess this is something I will have to get used to. No Respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVR_ajL_Eo

If someone had told Terridus 100 years ago he'd be sitting on the throne of Amber, he would have laughed.
If someone had told Terridus 50 years ago that his father would be so ok with turning the title over to Renee, he would have argued with them.
If someone had told Terridus anything about the eagle ever, maybe he would be able to help...

Ronfiction
Date registered 04.01.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
A shattered mask

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor