Castle Amber

Deep Thoughts

#1 by Astrid , Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:46 pm

I feel like I have been a bit preoccupied as of late. There seems to be a lot going on around Amber and her golden circles and I don't know how I feel about it.

Ever since Renee's falling out the entire family seems like it is walking on eggshells. It's weird to think that just a few short years ago that things were going so smoothly and sure there were family members that didn't always get along; but... the family being divided like this is going to look as if we are weakened. There has got to be a way to unite us.

For the most part the Feast of the Unicorn went off without a hitch and thankfully there was no bloodshed though you could cut the tension with a knife. I couldn't' stand how people were making low jabs at one another, but alas i guess that's what happens with family.. I wonder if any of my cousins wondered who their mothers or fathers were.... Perhaps they know, perhaps not... Oh...mother I have never seen her so drunk, I am worried about her, I wonder if things are weighing heavily on her too...

I didn't want to spend too much time at the feast, I have things to take care of in Arden.

Astrid  
Astrid
Date registered 04.13.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Poetry in Motion

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor