Castle Amber

#4 The Truth

#1 by admin , Mon May 14, 2012 7:44 am

I am sorry.

I feel like those words can not express the this sickness that is now festering in my stomach. It is horrible, no disgusting, what happened in Amber. The sounds of sorrow from those affected are only the beginning to the guilt that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I have been raised to believe in something that I obviously did not understand. How could he just casually brush it off like it was no big deal?

Virgil is obviously too far gone, it scares me. The others will not understand, none of them will. I will have to try and help them understand. If I can, then there is still a chance. I refuse to accept this truth as the only one. There has to be a way to coexist with out so much death. This was only an inking of something much greater, and I know they are not prepared.

I don't need to ask how many more, because I already know. Everyone. Everyone needs to die before it is satisfied.

I am not okay with Genocide. It is not the answer.

All I can do to atone for my sins against all of reality is discover a new truth. One that brings balance, but doesn't not destroy.

You can balance out a scale by taking some away, but in turn, you can do that same by adding more.

There has to be another way.

I am so sorry...

admin
Annalee
Date registered 03.27.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
#3 War

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor