Castle Amber

07 - Cause & Effect

#1 by ohyoungmarriner , Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 am

Effect follows cause
Lies withing lies within lies
Shadows of Feathers
Floating on the Autumn breeze
These lies seed our unmaking

Is this paranoia? I wait by Renee's side... watching her sister's blood trickle down from the ceiling. Drip drip drip. The machines tell of her breathing... beep fucking beep. My breast and insides ache, past wounds reopened and never allowed to close... wondering idly what he would have become. Here in the heart of the Kaleidoscope, while hope personified waits to to be awoken, I feel hope enough to swallow up all that pain and suffering, and catalog it away. I cried. I sobbed for a time, and found no comfort from it. I regained what passes for composure these years, cleaned myself up, and readied myself for the masked man to return, so that this work can finally be done.

--- Letters to Iain, pt. 3
Today I write to you my regrets. I can not be sure of what the family may say of me once I am gone. One way or the other, I will be gone. I was stupid. I let them manipulate my love for you. Turn me into their instrument. They have done it to many others, though you likely know all that. I never wanted to destroy Amber, to wreck our home. The plan fell apart though. Renee was supposed to be fixed. She was supposed to end him, end the war, and take her rightful place. But that didn't happen. So I improvised. I paid for my hubris and my stupidity. I broke away from their manipulations, I believe, but others are not yet so fortunate. I hope you look upon them generously, because the agents of our enemy are cunning, more so then ourselves. My thoughts are ever with you.

ohyoungmarriner  
ohyoungmarriner
Date registered 04.03.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
06 - The Noose Pulls Gently

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor