Castle Amber

Outside Views Within

#1 by Virgil , Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:08 pm

I do not know what is real and what is illusion any more. I thought I had lost my son centuries ago and now he is back but at first he was wrong and now he is 'better' or more accurately back to himself after so very long.

I can not say that I am unhappy at this turn of events even if the hour grows late and doom seems to be hovering over our doorstep. I only wish that I had more time with him, after all these years it would be nice to simply be a family again.

As for what is going on, I can not say that it is entirely beyond him. He told me before any of this started that something was out there. Something horrible that could destroy us all, I thought it was a child's nightmares after all we had seen all manner of horrors and I remember a time when I felt much similar, I simply figured it would pass as he grew. Sadly it did not and because of his beliefs Oberon had him neutralized so he could not cause problems any longer. That was perhaps the greatest injustice that I allowed him, to not even stand up for my own son when he needed someone to support him the most.

Now it would seem the next generation is taking control and my son is taking charge of some sort of expedition to help save the kingdom, perhaps the entirety of shadow itself. I can only hope that it succeeds because if it doesn't I fear we have little hope of containing this madness.

Virgil  
Virgil
Date registered 04.03.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
On the Casting of the Three

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor